Friday, May 20, 2011

Fiets!

Today I purchased a bicycle (fiets) through Anh’s many connections. Now I can ride with the rest of the group, but I found that my lights don’t work. I’ll have to find a replacement or fix it over the next few days. Night rides are difficult without them.


On the way back from IHE I got a little lost, but I think that can be the best way to learn your surroundings. Besides, if all else fails there’s GPS or mobile-downloaded maps!

I have been looking into the concepts of critical infrastructure and trying to put down detailed research plans for the rest of the summer for my mentors.

Myself, Ellen, and Edwin @ Dura Vermeer
Tonight we’ve decided to plan some weekend itineraries to reward ourselves for working during the week. I look forward to the adventures.

-Caryssa

No comments:

Post a Comment