Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A Delicious Mistake

I met with Berry and Ellen today, two people I will be working with this summer. I am very excited to begin working on a project related to emergency shelters with regards to flood and water resiliency. Tomorrow I’ll be traveling to Dura Vermeer.

In the meantime, I learned that you can’t always choose food based on the packaging...

Despite appearances, not spoiled milk.
Turns out that is not chocolate milk, but a chocolate pudding in a milk carton.

Tonight was also my first taste of the town center. Mari and I undertook an adventure to the local Ikea. to pick up some miscellanous items.  The trip took longer than expected, but 15 minutes turns out to be plenty of time for shopping. (Thank you Kristen for letting me borrow the bike!).

No car required for serious Ikea shoppers.
I can't wait to see more of Delft.

No comments:

Post a Comment