Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Last day in the states!

I can't believe it's almost time to leave! We've been having meetings weekly and yet it hasn't sunk in that we are leaving tomorrow. I am beyond excited to travel to another country for the first time.

This summer I will start a research project (and learn so so much from the IHE lab staff and everyone involved). I hope to bring back what I've learned and continue research on the same (or related) topic back here at USF next semester.

I just finished up all my classes and finals yesterday, so today is crunch time. I have so much to do and so many lists that need to be checked off! Hopefully my suitcases work out and everything fits where it needs to.. I've got a couple books for the flight to hopefully keep me occupied.

So far I've been so busy and haven't been able to really think about the fact that we will be in a different country in the next day or so. It's so unreal.. but I know that this years group is going to learn so much and get along really well! Can't wait!! T-minus 25 hours until our flight!


De

No comments:

Post a Comment