Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just one more day

Audrey

Okay, here we are. One full day left to finish all of the things that have been pushed to the back burner. I have shoved everything I think I really need into a tote bag and have set up my family and friends with skype so we can talk. Now the question is: Am I ready? I'm pretty sure that the answer is yes.

I'm very excited for the upcoming Holland Research Experience and have a lot of expectations for both myself and the entire experience. I have never done research outside of USF and am excited to test myself in a new environment while working with a different project. I also have never left the country (well...I did go to Canada) and am very eager to learn about a new culture and to live in that culture for several months. I have a lot of things to do while I'm in Holland and hope that time is kind to me and that I finish most of them.

I'm sure the plane ride will be exciting as well...


No comments:

Post a Comment