Wednesday, July 27, 2011

pasta at night in Barcelona

How can you find a good and cheap restaurant at night in Tampa ? the answer is "very difficult" or sometime "impossible". But in Barcelona, many restaurants open until 1 or 2 am which is awesome. So imagine somehow if you could not have a good dinner or didn't have time to have dinner (coz you were too busy with the lab work or research T.T) then you could find a cheap and a good food restaurant at night, that is awesomeee. In Barcelona you can do it. I went with my friend to a pasta restaurant in Barcelona around 1 am in the morning on Saturday. It was still very crowded at the restaurant. This restaurant is small but very cozy. The decoration of this restaurant impressed me a lot.The pasta was one of the best I've ever tasted before. I wish they will have a restaurant like that in Tampa someday :)






No comments:

Post a Comment