Sunday, July 24, 2011

Finishing Up!!

It's truly been quite a summer. I originally thought 3 months would feel like ages, but not only did the time FLY, I want more time to research!!

Coming into the summer, I knew little about biosorption of heavy metals, but now I'm proud to announce I'm quite the expert! I'm currently writing my final report and preparing my presentation, and I feel as if I really accomplished something noteworthy this summer. I'm looking back at my experience - a combination of bitter frustration and blissful achievement - and I can't begin to describe how I have grown as a researcher. I can't wait to get return home to continue research on USF's water quality, followed by future projects! As an added bonus, I managed to travel to 4 countries besides the Netherlands this Summer. I have been instilled with a drive to explore more of the world, as my experiences in France, Germany, Belgium, Italy, and the Netherlands were each unique and absolutely incredible.

More soon, but I need to keep working on my presentation - I'm excited!!

~Anton



No comments:

Post a Comment