Tuesday, June 21, 2011

data data everywhere

I've been extra busy recently working on a report for Assiyeh and analyzing my data. It also didn't help that there were happy people playing volleyball outside my window in Mina last night as I tried to write. Eventually there will be time for play!

We finally narrowed down the research topic to either focusing on understanding the effect of different coagulation conditions (pH, dose, mixing time, and mixing intensity) on the fouling behavior of TEP (transparent exopolymer particles) in membranes or the coagulation behavior of TEP for different conditions.
 


I've been having a lot of trouble trying to duplicate my results so I'll have to spend some time thinking about my experimental procedure/setup to see what may be contributing to this. Meanwhile....time to keep on chugging and hopefully I'll have some results that I can use by the end of the summer.

-MIG

No comments:

Post a Comment